2 days is wildlife watching safari in Tarangire National Park and in the world-famous Ngorongoro Crater. A 2 hour drive takes you to Tarangire National Park, which is also known as ‘The Elephant Park’. The landscape of the park is made up of seasonal marshes and a seemingly endless tree savanna with its mighty Baobab trees. The dry season runs from July till October and this is perhaps the best time to visit. After a full morning of wildlife watching you will stop for a midday break and lunch at a picnic spot. Your comprehensive tour will then continue and later in the afternoon you will arrive at Lodge for your overnight stay.
The following day after breakfast you drive to the lush upland to Ngorongoro Crater. Due to its impressive size and the large density of mammals it is often called the eighth wonder of the world.
The massive caldera is home to elephants, zebras, wildebeest, buffalo, various antelopes and gazelles, hippopotami and hyena. There is also the great chance of spotting leopards, lions and the endangered black rhinoceros.
2-Days Tanzania safari – Tour Itinerary.
Day 1: safari to Tarangire park.
Our 2-Day Safari Tanzania will start today. After a morning breakfast at the hotel you will drive to the Tarangire. You will start your game safari in the afternoon exploring the park uniqueness. The dry season is around July till October and this is perhaps the best time to visit. The reason for this is that the Tarangire River is the only permanent source of water during this time and therefore the wildlife tends to concentrate in its vicinity. You will be able to observe the herds of buffalo and wildebeests as they come to drink. Other animals of the park that also frequent in this area include lions, leopards, zebras, antelope and gazelles. Overnight will be served at lodge.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha airport.
The final day of 2-Days Lodge Safari, In the morning you will go for a mid-day game drive after breakfast, you will see the amazing things of the crater include large number of animals living together in one small niche. also, you may get a chance to see the endangered black rhino. After lunch you will drive to Arusha airport for departure. The end of 2-Day Safari Tanzania.
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and ARUSHA.
- One-night Hotel accommodation BB in Arusha/Tanzania Safaris.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, Spanish, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater Fee.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari. FB
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD. 100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 570 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare