This 5-Day Tanzania Safari and tours Packages is the best of Holiday to Tanzania Safari will take you to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire and Lake Manyara for game drives. In this 5-Days Lodge Safari Tanzania you will have unique games drive from morning to evening before drives back to the lodge.
5-Days Tanzania safari – Tour Itinerary.
Day: 1 safari to Tarangire park.
Our 5-Day Safari Tanzania will start today. After a morning breakfast at the hotel you will drive to the Tarangire. You will start your game safari in the afternoon exploring the park uniqueness. overnight will be served at lodge.
Day 2: Safaris to Serengeti park.
After a breakfast in the morning our safari today will take you to Serengeti. At the Naabi gate you will have your lunch, later proceed inside the park for short game tour before it gets night. overnight will be at the lodge.
Day 3: full day Animals watching in Serengeti.
We will have long game tours within this park for two days by exploring Serengeti natural environment. after a prepared breakfast and a packed lunch; you will drive to the view the kopjes and other plain areas for animals viewing. . Later overnight will be prepared at the lodge.
Day 4: safari to Ngorongoro
You will have a morning drive at the Serengeti before start your trip to Ngorongoro conservation area. After the drive on your way you will stop by the Maasai bomas for meeting the traditional and culture of the Maasai society. You will proceed driving to the lodge for rest and dinner.
Day 5: safari to Arusha airport.
The final day of 5-Days Lodge Safari, In the morning you will go for a mid-day game drive after breakfast, you will see the amazing things of the crater include large number of animals living together in one small niche. also, you may get a chance to see the endangered black rhino. After lunch you will drive to Arusha airport for departure. The end of 5-Day Safari Tanzania.
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and ARUSHA.
- One-night Hotel accommodation BB in Arusha/Tanzania Safaris.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional English, Spanish, France, German Speaker safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks and Crater Fee.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari. FB
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD. 100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 570 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook.
- Flight fare